About Jayco, Inc.
Jayco, Inc. opened for business in central PA in 1976. The Yount father and son team began by mainly taking on residential painting jobs, and in Darryl's own words, "We painted many barns." From these humble beginnings, emerged one of Central Pennsylvania's largest and most respected painting contractors, now capable of handling any size job, both residential and commercial.
What sets Jayco apart from the competitors?
Let's face it, there are quite a few painters out there, ranging in size from single man outfits to full-fledged contractors. So, why choose Jayco? Here's why we think you'll find us to be the best choice for your painting job:
- Experience - We've been doing this for more than 30 years, encompassing several thousand painting jobs. During that time we've come to know the best techniques and products that are available. We'll use this knowledge to give you the absolute best and longest lasting coating that today's products can provide.
- Certification and Education - Here at Jayco, we are not content with the status quo. We always strive to learn new techniques, codes, and disposal requirements. As a member of the SSPC, our professionals include certified protective coatings inspectors and de-leading technicians. The Jayco workforce is proud to be way ahead of the industry standard in this area.
- Craftsmanship - Painting a house or industrial structure is a big project, and you want it to look its best for as long as possible. We understand this, and will ensure that you get the level of quality that you deserve. Jayco is proud of its work, and will make sure that you are too.
- Equipment - Another benefit of being in business as long as we have is that you build an extensive collection of reliable equipment. This means that we don't have to rent the gear we need to do your job. We even have equipment that most competitors cannot get access to, allowing us to do jobs beyond their capacity.
- Paint, paint, paint - Boy, do we have paint! We buy large quantities of the top-rated paints like California and Benjamin Moore at wholesale prices. This savings then gets passed on to you.
- We do it all - You've seen it before... you are painting the house, and discover that one of your window sills has rotted out and needs to be rebuilt. We are ready for contingencies like this, and complete the work ourselves without the need to call in a third party. This lowers your cost, and allows us to see the job through to completion. Do you need an historic restoration? We love those too!